Probiotics are useful microorganisms that make up the oral, intestinal and vaginal flora. Probiotics, for example help digest food.
Different types of enzymes are available to adapt to each situation. Coenzyme Q10, helps fight against early cell aging.
The constant intake of an enzyme-based food supplement can compensate for any deficiencies.
- amylase: breaks down carbohydrates, starches and sugars
- cellulase: breaks down fibers to help digest fruits and vegetables
- lactase: breaks down the lactose contained in dairy sugars
- lipase: breaks down fats and oils that the intestine must consume
- protease: breaks down proteins into amino acids
There are 2 products.